A Houston native, Wendy Ware Bishop received her undergraduate degree from McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas in Austin. She then went on to attend St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas.
After finishing law school, Wendy moved back to Houston to practice in general civil litigation representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants in lawsuits. Wendy’s practice primarily focused on commercial and civil litigation in both state and federal courts. She successfully represented individuals and companies in a broad range of automobile, oil & gas, construction, product defect and personal injury cases. She also has extensive experience in appellate law.
During her legal career, Wendy has worked on a number of large, document intensive cases. She applies the knowledge and experience she attained with her Management Information Systems (MIS) degree to review, analyze, and partner with clients, to find technology solutions for effectively conducting e-discovery. Wendy was one of the first attorneys in Texas to work with the Supreme Court of Texas Clerk on preparing electronically hyperlinked appellate briefs.
Also, as a result of her technology background, Wendy has become passionate about advocating on behalf of victims due to their interactions with social media and technology companies.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A. in Business/Management Information Systems, 2003
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2008